- 37. Octodad: Dadliest Catch (PS4) Pretty fun little game, the last level is really tricky though.
- 38. Hatsune Miku: Diva F (PSVita) I didn’t expect to enjoy the game, much less find any music I liked, but there were a few good songs in there, including the excellent Tengaku.
- 39. Night of the Rabbit (PC) AGH. This game has everything I hate about PC gaming. It works great for the first 4/5ths, then becomes an unstable, crashy mess in the last 1/5th. I finished it as much as possible though.
- 40. No Heroes Allowed: No Puzzles Either (PSVita) Worth the $10 I spent. I enjoyed it more than the original Badman and No Heroes Allowed games.
- 41. Child of Light (PS4) Really excellent game,
- 42. Transistor (PS4) I guess I’m playing a lot of PS4 games lately. This also was quite good.
- 43. Factorio (PC) Really good, lots of fun to build up a factory and defending it. It’s kind of a Jetsons sort of game, just about everything in it is made of Sprockets. ;) (Oh sure, they call them gear wheels, but…)
- 44. Black Rock Shooter (PSP) Fun little 10 hour game, a sort of mix of Third person shooter and RPG, but different from the normal mix of those two genres.
- 7. Venture Brothers Season 4. After the cliffhanger in season 3, this one was really good.
- 8. Adventure Time Season 3. Darn, I guess I’m out of adventure time to watch until they release the season 4 dvds.
- 9. Sword Art Online. A very interesting show about a game. Takes a lot of cues from .hack//sign. Instead of 1 person trapped though, it’s 10,000. If they die in the game, they die in real life, lots of similarities to many other shows about virtual reality. The show is quite good, though one thing annoys me about it. Japan, this whole your-younger-sister-who-is-really-your-cousin-in-love-with-you schtick is creepy, and you should stop it.
- 10. Madoka Magica. I don’t know why, but I wasn’t expecting this one to be very good. Turns out it’s better than I expected, and had a pretty good ending as well.