54. Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rainslick Precipice of Darkness 4. Zeboyd’s best game yet.
55. Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams. Aaaaaargh !@#!@#.
56. Pathpix Pro. I’ve forgotten how long it was since I started this, but it was at least a year ago. This is one huge game, with 320 puzzles to complete…
57. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus. Best R&C game in the PS3, aside from ACIT. It’s excellent. Everyone should play it. (Though, you really want to play the prior games first.
58. Contrast. My first PS4 game finished, and 100% of its trophies done.
59. Superbrothers: Swords and Sworcery. Only 96%, but I did finish it without cheating on the clock.
60. Resogun. Only on rookie for now, but I’ll finish it eventually on experienced.
61. Super Motherlode. Fun little game. Odd ending.
62. Dragon Fantasy Book 2. It has its problems, but it was worth finishing (and platinuming.)
63. Tearaway. Really good. Go play it.
64. Vacation Vexation. Another simple little adventure game.
65. Haunt the House: Terrortown. Another simple and quick game.
28. Arrested Development Season 1. I think I spotted a few continuity errors in it. Guy who’s supposed to be in jail is also out stealing from a supposedly blind prosecutor’s house, etc. Also, this show seems to frequently have things in the ending preview that never happen in the later episodes. Wonder if that’s intentional.
29. Southpark Season 16. Actually pretty entertaining throughout.