Oops, didn’t finish any…
- 10. Alien Breed. A lot shorter than I thought. Also better than I thought at first glance. It helps to A. have the mapping device and B. know how to buy new weapons. I was kind of surprised when I realized that the ammo and key count carries over between play sessions.
- 11. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. With this, I’m down to 1 Gamecube game. Hurrah.
- 12. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past. That’s my first GBA game of the year, and leaves me with 4 more GBA titles on my list.
- 13. Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising. An amusing little game that took me years to beat. The ending has lots and lots of frustrating missions.
- 14: Breath of Fire 2. So, so annoying. I hate old RPGs where there’s constant battles.
- 15: Borderlands 2. Man, that final boss was cheap. He wouldn’t get any damage in for a long time, then suddenly he’s tossing me in the air and wiping me out in one hit.
- 16: Final Fantasy 12. After 7 years of playing it off and on, and 90 hours in-game, this one’s done…
- 14. Stargate Atlantis Season 2. What a way to end that. The characters in Stargate shows just keep doing stupid things that get them in trouble though in season 9 of SG1 and Season 2 of Atlantis…
- 15. Stargate SG-1 Season 9. Curious as to how they finish the first season up. Seems like it’ll be tough to follow up the last episode.
- 16. Adventure Time: Fiona & Cake. Fairly entertaining. Not quite what I was expecting however.