I think I have a gaming goal now for 2013. It’s not too terribly difficult of one though. (I apparently posted this to the wrong blog before…)
I’m going to try and finish all of my remaining Gamecube games. There’s not too terribly many of them left though.
1. Zelda: Wind Waker (I played this in 2003 nearly to the end. I just restarted tonight and I’m down to the final sequence of 5 bosses. I’ve finished the room with the 4 bosses blocking the door, which is where I was stuck back then. Continuing a game after almost a decade… Something I’ve done a couple of times before. This will be the first 3d zelda game I’ll finish though.
2. Zelda: Twilight Princess. I haven’t really even started this one yet.
3. Skies of Arcadia: Legends. I played this a bit 10 years ago, but never got very far.
4. Zelda: Majora’s Mask. Part of the zelda collection disc for gamecube. One I started on the N64 but never finished.
I’ve shifted Ocarina of Time over to the 3DS, and I lost my disc for Paper Mario and the 1000 year door, so these 4 are all that remains of my gamecube collection.
Finish all GBA games. Another old system I’m keeping around for just a few games.
1. Zelda: Link to the Past. I’m maybe half-way through this one.
2. Final Fantasy 6. Just started this, keep getting the first 4 hours done then forgetting to go any further.
3. Advance Wars 2. I got some distance into this before.
4. Breath of Fire 2. I’m a short distance into this.
5. Super Dodgeball Advance. I just stumbled on this game at a used game store some time back. It was the only GBA thing they had that was worthwhile.