10. Little Brother. It’s a libertarian left book, but a fairly important one for us libertarian right people to pay attention to.
27. Sam and Max: The Tomb of Sammunmak. I realized that I missed this on the original count back when I beat it, so I’m tacking it on here.
28. Recettear. Definitely worth the $20. An item shop simulator. Very Japanese, silly, and a lot of fun.
29. Professor Layton and the Curious Village. Fun game. Mentioned it before.
70. Alien Trespass. A campy 50’s style alien movie, right down to the cheesy looking alien menace. Amusing.
71. Ponyo. Typical Ghibli environmental stuff, but it eventually transcends that.
72. Beowulf. Took me a bit to be absolutely certain that it was completely computer animated, but it never quite looked real. A bit amusing the way they interpreted the story.
73. The Mouse that Roared. A few good lines in this old movie. Gets a bit preachy about nuclear weapons, but so did the other movie this team made, Doctor Strangelove. This one is more slapstick and comedy and slightly less dark comedy.
74. Doctor Who: The Sontaran Experiment. Interesting and seems to point to better things for the 4th doctor than I saw in the 3rd doctor shows.
75. Max Headroom complete series. I’ll have to write a separate post on this one. I was compelled to watch by an article pointing out the things it got right. I think it got far more things wrong. An interesting cyberpunk sort of thing though. Boy is it ever 80’s though.
76. Fate/Stay Night I finally finished this after watching the first few discs nearly 2 years ago… Had to buy the last one. I enjoyed it, but I’m not sure if it’s for everyone.